Wednesday, August 04, 2021

Partner with God's Work at UALC

Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7).

Give Online →

Support IDKYN T-Shirts / Campaign

Looking to support this special season of engagement and outreach? Click on "give online" above and then select "IDKYN Campaign / T-shirts" from the "fund" drop-down menu.

Advancing the Mission of UALC

Giving to the general fund makes ministry possible at UALC. 20% of the general fund goes directly to supporting our mission partners both close by and around the world. The other 80% supports preaching the gospel and the ongoing work of this church.

2021 Offering Envelopes

Offering Envelopes for 2021 are available on request. Please call the church office (614-451-3736) or send us an e-mail. Please provide your name and address and we will mail the offering envelopes to you.

Online Giving

By clicking the link above, you will find access to give online by one-time or recurring gifts. Many donors find this to be any easy way to set up ongoing giving from either a bank account or credit card. This assures that your intended giving happens even if you’re traveling or not able to attend worship. (Note that UALC pays fees to our transaction processor for these types of gifts.)

Electronic Bill Payment

Most banks offer free electronic bill payment capability for checking accounts. You may set up Upper Arlington Lutheran Church (2300 Lytham Road, Columbus, 43220) as a vendor/payee and initiate repeating payments of the amount and at the frequency of your choice.

Memorial and Estate Gifts

For Memorial Gifts, click on the 'Give Online' button, select the 'Give One Time' or 'Set Up Recurring' tab, scroll down to select the 'Memorial Gift' fund and follow the prompts to completion. When finished, please complete this brief Memorial Gift Form to help us match your online gift to the person being remembered.
For Estate Gifts, you can designate UALC as a beneficiary in your estate planning. Such legacy gifts allow you to benefit the ministry of your church beyond your lifetime. Please contact David Bowersox at 614-451-3736, if you have questions about this type of gift.

Other Ways to Give

  • Offerings are collected during UALC’s Sunday worship services.
  • Donations by mail to the church. Use the following address: Upper Arlington Lutheran Church, 2300 Lytham Road, Columbus, Ohio 43220.
  • Stock and non-cash donations may be arranged through David Bowersox at 614-451-3736, ext 4635.
Edit a Recurring Payment
You have the ability to edit any active recurring schedules. Click here to manage your account.
To edit a recurring payment schedule, click on the 'manage your account' link above, which will take you to the PushPay login page. You will be presented with the default login page, prompting you to enter your mobile phone. Once entered, you will receive a 6 digit security code via text message to type in to gain access. (You have the option to 'Sign in via email and password' if you prefer).

Thank you for your faithfulness

For questions, contact David Bowersox at 614-451-3736, ext 4635.